It's been a long time since I updated this blog and I'm sorry for that. It's been a long couple months but things have been going really well. The last several months of pregnancy were tiring but good. I found my perfect combo of drugs to keep the nausea at bay, just tired all the time.
Rory celebrated her fourth birthday in March and we celebrated her birthday at the L.S. Ayres tea room at the Indiana State Museum. Rory was such a little lady in her dress and drinking her tea. We had a very good time.
I had a scheduled c-section on Monday April 6th. Lance was born at 7:55 am and weighed in at 7 lbs 6 ozs and was 19 1/2" long. He's a cute little guy. We are all very happy.
Rory is a great big sister and she loves her baby brother. She loves showing him off at school, she's very proud.


No comments:
Post a Comment