We had another doctor's appointment and ultrasound yesterday. The spot in the heart looks a lot better and we're pretty sure it's nothing, so we're happy. During the ultrasound we were able to see the baby moving his lips and yawn. The ultrasound was picking up on our excitement and decided to switch the ultrasound machine to 3D. It was so neat to actually "see" the baby. He's weighing in at 2 lbs. 7 oz. and his heart rate is a whopping 154 bpm. We're now down to appointments every 2 weeks. We're going to have a plain old boring checkup at 30 weeks and then two weeks after that we'll have another ultrasound (they said we'd do the 3D again).
I was told that the major growth spurt will happen in the next two weeks, so I need to start watching what I eat and start walking on the treadmill, I don't need to help out the weight gain. :)


1 comment:
Hey you look so cute! I hope the pregnancy is going well....if you need anything let us know!
Post a Comment