Monday, September 15, 2008

The News

For those of you that didn't get it from the title of our blog, we are expecting! We're still very early in the pregnancy but are feeling comfortable sharing the news. It was pretty obvious to anyone who knows me since I stopped having my regular glass of wine or beer.

The estimated due date at this point is April 13th. Rory is hoping for a sister but we're hoping for a boy. Whatever happens we'll all be happy! The early stages of pregnancy are pretty much like they were for Rory. I've been sick but surviving. It will be a while before I start showing but my clothes are already tight, which stinks. The next doctor's appointment is September 22nd. We'll keep you updated.

So long for now!
Jen

No comments:

Rory's my big girl!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lance is growing up!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Voting